I plunged into the creation of Dine-In Keto head first at the end of May 2018, after discovering a need for keto meals in the Clearwater area. Having talent and a passion for cooking plus a love for keto food, qualified me, to some degree but I had no idea what I was getting myself into and frankly, it’s been a lot of fun but quite mad at times.
The past 8 weeks has been a very successful pilot in that my customers have loved the food and been losing weight. However, the special needs of many of my customers has caused chaos, plus the hiring and firing chefs, jumping through the legal hoops needed for such a company and basically running a business for the first time, has been an adventure, to say the least!!!
Fortunately, I’ve found a software company that truly understands this business and right now, I’m doing the incredible amount of work needed to automate the company and so have paused Dine-In Keto for the next 2-3 weeks while putting in this organization.
With the relaunch, we’ll be able to better cater to our customer’s needs and wants and be able to offer many more options and allow people to pick and choose their meals each week.
In fact, here is an overview of what we will be able to offer:
- The original constantly revolving 14-meal a week plan
- A 14-meal a week plan where you can pick and choose from 19 or more different dishes
- Part of the 19 or more meals to choose from will include a few of everyone’s favorites that will be available every week, including zucchini spaghetti Bolognese and Thai chicken vegetable curry which everyone, even children and picky eaters tend to enjoy
- A 14-meal non-dairy option
- A 14-meal non-lamb option
- ! 14-meal non-pork option
- You can order any 14 meals you want each week
- You can add as many extra meals for other members of the family as you want, at the same $10/meal cost.
- Catering for special events or parties
- Snacks, desserts and chocolates will be added soon.